This privacy notice provides you with details of how your personal data (any information capable of identifying you) is collected and processed by the Nutritional Therapist. Sensitive Data is not collected about you unless considered relevant. Where it is required by law to collect personal data, or under the terms of the contract between us and you do not provide that data when requested, the contract may not be able to be performed.
Your personal data will be processed where it is needed for the performance of the contract/agreement, to maintain records, to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation and recover any monies owing. All records of your personal data (i.e. paperwork, session notes, session recordings, telephone conversations) are in confidence and will be kept secure. Appropriate encryption software is used to protect and keep your data private. You will be notified of any suspected personal data breach.
Confidence will be maintained for all records except:
- where you give consent for confidentiality to be broken
- where the coach is compelled by a court of law
- where the information is of such gravity that confidentiality cannot be maintained, (e.g. possible harm to self/others, minors involved, terrorism)
- the coaches own professional supervision – client identity will be protected.
- where a referring GP or organisation require a report.
Your personal data is retained for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes it was collected for. By law, basic information needs to be kept (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after you cease to be a client for tax purposes.
Your rights under data protection laws (Data Protection Act/General Data Protection Regulations) in relation to your personal data include the right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
You can see more about these rights at: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/. You will receive marketing communications if you have if you provided your details and agreed to receive them.
Contact Details are:
Full name: HOLLY BLENKINSOPP
Email address: [email protected]
Postal address: 33 HIGH TOWN ROAD, MAIDENHEAD, BERKSHIRE, SL61PA
If you are not happy with any aspect of how your data is collected or used, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). Please contact me first if you do have a complaint so that I can try to resolve it for you.
It is particularly important that the information held about you is accurate and up to date. Please let me know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing me at [email protected].